Each ball has a matching colour hole in the wall to go to.
The balls only move up, down, left or right ↑↓←→ like chess Rooks ♜ but always going to their extreme position.
- Touch-screen: swipe the balls into their holes in the walls.
- Keyboard: Arrow keys move Bob (the cursor). Hold down Ctrl and Bob will carry the ball.
- Change level using the Level text box or the Paging buttons, PgUp, PgDn
- Restart using the 'Play' Button or any of: Esc, Home, End or Enter.
- Use the Game Log to record, replay and share your strategy with friends.
For a hint, text-select the following line of white Hint text to highlight it and make it visible:
Programmers are encouraged to View Source